Apply to study in Canada's top Colleges and Universities

Home > Immigration > Student Visa

Apply for your Student Visa
with us!

VisaCraft has tie-ups with multiple universities and colleges across Canada.

Our approach for students looking to enrol in Universities and Colleges in Canada is to help them find the best suitable courses and guide them through the application procedure to obtain a student visa.

At VisaCraft, our expert team will help you through every step of finding the most suitable program as per your educational qualification, your career choice and help you choose the right college or university and the location where you would like to study.

building near trees during day

How does the Process Works?

Once you have applied for a program in college or university and you are accepted, you can proceed to apply for a study permit. 

You should apply for a study permit as soon as you receive the letter of acceptance, as processing times for the study permit may take longer than expected, and it could delay the response on your application.

Our expert team and regulated immigration consultant will help you throughout the process.

**Note: These apply only to students who meet all other eligibility criteria.

MacBook Pro near white open book

This is one of the most important questions students will have. If they will be able to work while studying and if yes, then for how many hours can they work?

You may be eligible to work for 20 hours a week being an International Student.

people sitting on chair in front of computer

Off-Campus Work

You could be eligible to work for any employer outside of the campus of the institution you are studying with.

You may be eligible to work up to 20 hours per week during the regular academic session and full-time during the summer or winter holidays.

man using a gray laptop computer

On-Campus Work

International students may be eligible to work within the campus of the college or university you are studying with if you meet the eligibility criteria.

You could work for college or university you are studying with, with a faculty member, or with any private business located on campus.


How does the Process Works?

Once you complete your studies in Canada , you may be eligible to extend your study permit.

For any reason that you were not able to complete your course on time, you must apply for extension for at least 30 days prior to the expiry date of your study permit.

We advise that you apply earlier than 30 days as it would help you to remain in Canada and you will have enough time to receive the response on your application before your study

brown wicker basket on white table

If you wish to remain in Canada and gain International work experience or just to settle in Canada then there are many options for international students who have studied within Canada to become Permanent Resident.

Canadian Experience Class

You could apply for PR under this program if you have completed minimum 1 year of eligible work experience within Canada.

Provincial Nominee Program

Each province of Canada has different programs that allow graduates to apply for PR.

Quebec Experience Class

Under this program, you will be eligible to apply for PR if you have studied or worked in Quebec.

Let us help you take the right decision

Subscribe to our newsletter

scenery of mountain

Stay up to date on immigration news with our monthly newsletters

Visacraft Immigration Services Inc
Consultant Name: Minaxi Vaja

Contact : +1(780)655-8444

All rights reserved by Visacraft Immigration Services Inc. | 2021 | Proudly Designed by Akash Salian.